Rainbow Steps is a non-denominational school located inside The Grove Community Christian Church.
With large, fully air conditioned class rooms and indoor play space dedicated to the school, the church makes an ideal loving, peaceful environment for learning.
If you're looking for a church in the Pickerington area, we encourage you to consider The Grove Community Christian Church as your place of worship.
Call Rainbow Steps today: 740-862-0425
Rest assured: our curriculum and procedures fully meet Ohio Department of Education standards for preschool education.
In fact, we're proud to have visiting student teachers and field-study students from Ohio University assigned to Rainbow Steps so that they study a first-class preschool first-hand: Rainbow Steps.
Here are just a few of the standards that we meet and exceed:
- Individual instruction. We beat the standards of 1:12 for teacher-to-student ratio. Rainbow Steps is much better, usually running 1 to 8.
- Clean surroundings. We exceed sanitation standards every day, all day.
- Solid record-keeping. Student health records and special needs training are always up-to-date.
- Safeguards. Every staff member receives top-notch first aid, and communicable disease training.
- Leading-edge instruction. Every staff member receives up-to-date continuing education.
- Rest assured. Playground and indoor recreational equipment exceed state standards.
- Superior preparation. We exceed lesson planning and academic standards demanded of teachers.
Read what they're saying!
“After our son Daniel completed his years at Rainbow Steps, there was no other school considered for Sara... then Andrew... then Christian... and now our new baby. We're really in love with the people at Rainbow Steps”
Dan and Kim Smith
Social media comments
“Public school teachers rave about the learning readiness of every Rainbow Steps pupil. How they do it, we don't know. But the results are what counts, and that's why all three of our kids attended. Rainbow Steps is the best.”
Mindy & Jim Jackson
“It's a loving and caring school environment. Every one of our five children had the normal trepidations about starting school, but from Day One, each one just loved it there. We wouldn't think about any other school than Rainbow Steps”
Amy & Sam LeMaster
“All of our four children are different, with different personalities. At Rainbow Steps, the teachers partnered with us to light up a tremendous interest in education in all four, and they make sure that every child has fun while they learn.”
Denise and Bo Wilson
Why not find out more?
Click here and we'll rush information to you. Or give us a call: 740-862-0425